Winter Driving Tips
- Do not drive unless you must.
- If you must drive, exercise extreme caution. Driving on snow packed and icy roads requires your full attention and demands your best driving skills.
- Have adequate snow tires or chains in or on your vehicle.
- Remember to brake slowly and leave adequate room between your vehicle and the vehicle ahead of you.
- Be patient, drive at reduced speeds.
- Allow sufficient travel time to reach your destination.
- Drive defensively — Be courteous.
District phones are manned during normal office hours (regardless of conditions), 8 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. If you have further questions, please give us a call at 303.688.8330.